Effective Date: 30/09/2016
Information Collected to Provide a Personalized Experience
- • We will ask you to provide us with information about yourself.
- • We may supplement information that you provide with information received from other organizations to create segmentations.
- • We keep track of your interactions with our websites.
- • You can also sign up to participate in our advanced
Uses of Information
- • We will not send any unsolicited commercial emails (“spam”) to you or sell your contact details to third parties.
- • We use the information we collect to provide you with relevant market research surveys.
- • We use the information we collect for market research purposes.
- • We keep the information you provide.
How We Use the Information We Collect
- • We may share information about you with trusted third parties in order to enrich your profile, so as to provide you with more relevant market research surveys.
- • We may need to involve third parties for the fulfilment of rewards or to obtain services inherent or connected to our business activities.
- • Should you express consent during the sign-up process, Research Now may share information about you with your recruitment sponsor.
- • All information is shared anonymously without identification, unless you consent to provide Personally Identifiable Information (PII).
Third Party Websites
Your Privacy Choices
- • All program members ("Members") must opt in.
- • You can unsubscribe (opt-out) from our membership programs from your account page. You can also contact
- • You can choose to unsubscribe from our advanced cookie porgramme.
- • We comply with market research industry standards according to CASRO and ESOMAR.
160 Queen Victoria Street,
EC4V 4BF, UK;
Attn: Privacy Department
or by contacting us at