Prize draw Terms and Conditions
Full Terms and Conditions
1. This prize draw is sponsored by Research Now Limited, a company registered in England under company number: 03975073 whose registered office is at 160 Queen Victoria Street, London, United Kingdom EC4V 4BF (Research Now).
2. The promotion is open to registered members of Valued Opinions in Australia aged 18 and over only and excludes employees and their immediate families of Research Now Ltd, their agents or anyone professionally connected to the promotion. To register to become a new member and therefore be able to enter the promotion within 96 hours of registering please see http://www.valuedopinions.com.au/dailyprizedraw/ for full details (registration closes at 11:59PM AEDT on 30 November 2013.)
3. No purchase is necessary to enter the promotion. Internet access required.
4. Entrants must have registered to the promotion via invitation email send to new and existing members of Valued Opinions. Entry into the prize draw is automatic upon initiating each survey, i.e. to enter the daily prize draw the panellist must participate in an official online survey from Valued Opinions.
5. Entry into the prize draw is limited to one entry per official survey and one registration per person only.
6. Daily prize draw promotional period – 12AM 1 November 2013 and closing each day at 11:59PM AEDT until 30 November 2013.
7. There are 30 x $100 Coles Group & Myer Gift Cards available to be won over the promotional period. There are 30 draws in total - one winner per day over the promotional period.
8. Winners are selected from all valid entries received each day via a random computerised draw selection process which will be carried out the next working day after the relevant close date. The last daily draw will take place on 30 November 2013. The draw will be administered by an independent company, Enable (Marketing & Promotions) Ltd who will be responsible for the draw compliance although via computer systems the draw will be conducted at the address of Research Now, Level 1, 140 William Street, Sydney NSW 2011 at 17.00 PM (AEDT)
9. Winners will be contacted by email within 48 working hours of the prize draw being carried out. This will be actioned by Enable using a “valuedopinions” e-mail address and winners must respond within 21 days of notification of the draw taking place to claim their prize, providing full address information and contact details for prize fulfilment. Failure to respond within this time or refusal to accept the prize within 3 months will mean that the prize will be forfeited and the promoter will enforce their right to re-draw the prize from the original data base and then endeavour to contact a new winner selected at random on 28 February 2014. The draw will take place at the same address as of original draw using the same process.
10. Winners of the re-draw will then follow the same process as in point 9 above. All prizes will be distributed.
11. Winners details will be displayed on Valued Opinions website (http://www.valuedopinions.com.au/dailyprizedraw/) for a period of 6 months after each prize winner for the various draws have been confirmed or by sending a stamped address return postage envelope to the Promoters address in Australia highlighted below.
12. Prizes of AUS $100 Coles Group & Myer Gift Cards will be dispatched up to 28 days after confirmation of prize. Delivery to an Australian address is included in the prize.
14. No entrant can use their computer, via brute force or script, to enable multiple entries or multiple accounts or to undermine the promotion. In this event that person’s entry and all other associated entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be withheld.
15. No third party entries, bulk entries or entries submitted by agents will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. In this event that person's entry will be disqualified and any prize award will be void. Any malicious or manipulative attempt to influence the prize will result in disqualification at the sole discretion of the Promoter. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions or incorrect, illegible, fraudulent or other invalid or improper information has been provided the Promoter may at its sole discretion refuse to fulfil the prizes.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. The Promoter may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for the purpose of verifying the eligibility of an entry and the prize may be withheld until and unless the Promoter (in its sole discretion) is satisfied with the verification. The Promoter’s decision is final.
17. In the event of an email address becoming inaccessible during the promotion, Research Now is not able to retrieve and amend any existing entries to a new email address.
18. All prizes are non-transferable. No cash alternative. In the unlikely event of one the prizes not being available, the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative of equal or similar value.
19. Winners may be required to take part in post event publicity for which there will be no remuneration although significant out of pocket expenses will be reimbursed.
20. Entrants’ data will be collected, stored and processed for the purposes of administering and assessing this prize draw, future promotions (at the option of the entrant) and for the Prize Winner and the Companion for the fulfilment of the prize, which may involve exchange of information with third party service providers.
21. The Promoter is not responsible for any data lost, damaged, delayed either inbound or outbound, or not received online, or for network, computer hardware or software failures of any kind that is caused by any circumstance beyond its reasonable control or by any act or omission of any third party, which may restrict or delay entry although it will always use reasonable endeavours to minimise any entrant disappointment.
22. Except in the case of damage arising from its negligence, or in respect of fraud, and so far as is permitted by law; Research Now and its associated companies, officers, employees and agents exclude responsibility and all liabilities for any loss, damage or personal injury whatsoever (including but not limited to direct, indirect and consequential loss) arising in connection with this prize draw, the promotion of this prize draw, from the use of the prize or from any postponement, cancellation, delay or changes to the prize. The changing of the prize is subject to the approval of Australian state and territory regulatory authorities.
23. The Promoter cannot be held liable for any material harm or non-pecuniary damage caused to the entrants, their computer equipment and the data stored on it or for the consequences thereof on their personal or business activities.
24. All entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions and any requirements set out in the accompanying promotional material.
25. Owing to exceptional circumstances outside its reasonable control and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions at any stage but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment. Any changes that are made to this promotion are “subject to the approval of Australian state and territory regulatory authorities”.
Research Now Limited
ABN 12 114 897 531
Level 1, 140 William Street
Sydney NSW 2011
NSW Permit No LTPS/13/08611 CLASS: Type C
Permit No ACT TP 13/03983